Wednesday, November 28, 2007

what would it take??

>>for me to be a free spirit again?
((and what does it mean to be free))

>>to become myself for me and not for him??
((who did i used to be))

>>to let go of the sensation of our dysfunctional "love"??

>>to see clearly again??

>>to "know" i am happy??
((what is happy))

>>for someone to understand what he has done??

>>to undo the damage he has inflicted upon my heart??
((is it reversable))

>>to undo the damage to my soul??


During this ever so difficult time in my life,
i need someone. Someone to hold me and hug me when i
can't bear the burden of this pain
anymore.
To wipe away my tears, and tell me that everything
will be okay.
Who will just hold me while i cry,
trying my best to be strong.
They will tell me to just let go, because
at a time like this,
i dont need to be strong.
someone. who. cares.

No comments: