Tuesday, November 20, 2007

consuming me.

when will the tears cease
when will this pain stop
i feel like im falling
im about to drop
i cant stand to look at you
through all of my tears
i cant believe i lasted
for so many years
i thought you would change
you promised me so
i should have known
that you'd bring me so low
now i sit here and scream
in a big crowded room
no one can here me
instead they consume
consuming my mind
on my feer they're feeding
i cant help but cry
for my heart is bleeding
no one can see me
no one understands
you mine as well kill me
with your own two hands
i dont know which is worse
to stay or to leave
without you i'll be happier
thats what i believe
konnor will be too
just so you're aware
although i cant be sure
that you even care
its all about you
what you want you get
im done with the bullshit
im calling it quits!
when our hearts no longer
unite as one soul
the pain will come to a hault
and again i'll feel whole.
goodbye friend and lover
of four long years
im giving it up cutting it off
so there are no more tears

No comments: