Monday, November 5, 2007

big savior. little child.

if i weren't so sad, you may be able to see a smile on my face
if i my heart weren't shattered, possibly there'd be some love 4 u there
perhaps i could cry some more and create the river
from the canyons that the pain has chisled into my soul
and then, maybe, i will drown from the sorrow and the pain
gasping for air as my head is held beneath the water
flowing with the river, as the darkness begins to take over
losing conciousness, unable to reach the surface
a small round face with big blue eyes appears before me
reaching out a tiny little hand, i reach back
the water drains, i cease to cry
the crevasis are gone, my soul is healed
my heart becomes whole, and i can feel it swell with love
the sadness is wiped away, and i smile.
one tiny little boy whispering "mama" has come to my rescue.



i. am. happy.

No comments: