Wednesday, November 14, 2007

one day skipped...

my gosh, i can barely believe i didn't post yesterday! :) There was, however, a reason for such. Konnor was sick w/ a high fever most of Monday, and i couldn't bear to take him to the babysitters on tuesday when he was still pretty hot. Poor little guy. A dose of Tylenol, and a couple movies later, he was a bundle of energy wanting to go top speed around the house! Try as i might, i was unable to keep him calm, so we played for most of the afternoon.

Today, he is better, so i am regrettably back at work, and he at the babysitters. Which is well, because i can't really afford to miss work, and he needs a normal schedule. Yeah right, we are anything but normal.

Anyways, Jenny and i continue to formulate our "Black Friday" plans as more ads are leaked onto the internet. We are torn as to what store we should be "stake out." I'm sure that until all the ads are out, and we can go over what all we want/need/can have, that will be determined. Konnor is staying at home with my mom, i am trying to talk my sister into going, and my mom is wondering if she should make my 14 year old brother watch my son. So much is going on and changing that our plans will change 20 times between now and then. Which is okay, i just won't waste much time telling you which plan we have this second, because it will change the next.

We do a few things that we want, which includes a 30Gb Zune MP3 player for $80 @ toys 'r' us. I imagine those will go fast, so im thinking that store will be the one we stake out. A lesson learned from last year though: get your sh*t and get out. Otherwise, its going to take you, and this is no exaggeration, TWO HOURS to checkout.

We also want k'nex ((50-60% off at toys 'r' us)), an 8mg kodak digital camera for $89 @ Target ((which im sure is going to go fast as well)), and the famous 50% off all socks at fred meyer. We are keeping very close watch on what ads are posted and what sales are going on. There's currently a rumor about a very very very good deal on an xbox 360 at a certain store. I'm not leaking any information until it is certain, but if it is, my mom will definately be out in the crowds this year.

Also, in Alex news. Plans are being formed in my mind about a current situation which involves my home life. More on that as it comes about, but let's just say this roller coaster.. don't wanna do it. I just need to figure out how i can prevent world war 4. :)

until next time...

loves,
*.::me::.*

No comments: