Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween thru my eyes...

hmmm, where to begin. i think my cheesy poem put it damn near perfect.. haha.. as far as the timeline.. so how about i just start with Halloween day, 2pm...

I got off of work, super excited. i drove to get Konnor, and Tammy was like "whoa, what are you doing here so early?" of course i told her the day before. hehe. she remembered it was Halloween, and all clicked. I should probably tell you that Jenny and i were up the evening before until 2 a.m. working on our costumes (which still were not done) and then had to be up at 5:30a.m. Soooo, needless to say, i was VERY tired.

Too bad Konnor already had his nap, cuz i wanted to go home and sleep. Kelly also called to remind me that we needed more from Wal-mart. Ugh. i think this is the first time i have NOT wanted to go to wal-mart. Oh well, whatcha gonna do? Had to get everything we needed for the
"party".


We get to wal-mart and are doing our shopping, and Konnor starts to cry. And he does that thing again, but this time doesn't pass out. Kelly grabbed him from the cart and held him to make him calm down. Thank god for Kelly, cuz i wasn't able to cope with it at the time - too tired plus just out of it. So i took care of caleb while she entertained konnor. THANK YOU KELLY!!!

Once the wal-mart schindig was over, we walked outside and put everyone in the car. Now, we realized at that point that there was something attached to Caleb's car seat. Something that Konnor wanted when we were in the store, and figured, since it would make him happy, that he could have it while in the store. Sneaky little shit. Haha. No seriously though, it was a balloon. I dont know HOW the cashier didn't see it or the greeters. Maybe same way WE didn't see it?? Dear god, we felt so bad. But of course we didn't take it back -- haha, i dont think so!!!!

Blah blah blah, 6 o'clock comes around, and its time to get the kids ready and go visit kelly's grandparents (on ben's side). Konnor is loving his dinosaur outfit, and i am loving that he loves it. We get there, and they try to say hi to konnor and love on him. Okay, thats NOT happening!!! He has met these people, once, maybe twice, and my son does not dig strangers. He will cling to me like glue-and he did. We did manage some pictures of him and caleb, but not enough to satisfy the mommy's, i dont think. Not having a digital camera really upsets me, because i am a picture taking fool. Can't do that if i dont have a camera.

Did i mention Kelly's PSYCHOTIC mother and her crazy brother came over too? oh my god, i hate her mother and her brother is just something else. Her mom wanted konnor to want her SOOOOO bad, and it was funny when she held him, and he slid himself right off her lap and came back to me. :) That's my boy!!

After we finally got out of there, Eddie called. Ugh. Eddie was sick the day before and on Halloween as well. So he calls me PISSED off because i am not with him and he doesnt feel good and wants 7-up. Okay, i tell him that we will get him his 7-up and come visit. He was not happy, but whatever. We got there and i went downstairs to visit his sick, grumpy ass. Gave him some medicine, which he said he couldn't find. Haha, it was on the bookshelf behind Chester's tank. So Kelly, konnor, caleb and i are getting ready to leave like 20 minutes later, and eddie decides he wants to go to my house. GAH! if this couldn't take any longer, we have to take caleb home to ben and go back and get eddie. And THEN, after that, we finally get to go to my house. blah.

Half an hour later, my halloween costume is finished, although i STILL hate it. I noticed when i first got to my house that Jenny seemed a bit grumpy. It made me sad and i was afraid that it was not going to be a good night. She took dalton to the store with her to get some candy (like she couldn't go trick-or-treating. lol) and by the time they got back, we were ALL ready to go out. As we walked out the front door, Konnor decides he is taking his stroller with him (he loves to push his little stroller). Well, we weren't about to argue, so Jenny, Kelly, Dalton, Konnor, and i headed down the street. Mind you it was about, 830 (i think), not many people had any candy, there were no trick-or-treaters out, and the streets were deserted. So we pretty much hit two houses (which konnor was not going up to the doors-hehe), and just walked around for awhile. Konnor was content with all of this, so it was good.

We got back to my house, and i was ready for a jager bomb. when i asked jenny when she was, she said "im kinda tired now" in a snotty voice. There was more to it, but i dont remember now. She was just being a butt. i woulda killed her had she really wanted to go to bed. I went into my room and told eddie that konnor was coming in to go to bed soon. He was just like whatever, and rolled over.

After putting konnor down, the drinking began. Jenny and i had a jager bomb while kelly took a shot of Malibu rum. 10 minutes later, we went round two, but this time kelly wanted a bomb as well. She hates jager, but we convinced her she would barely be able to taste it. Needless to say, she didn't like it much, so went back to drinking the rum. I think eventually, we had her taking two shots for our one bomb, which means she was consuming twice as much alcohol. WOW!!

Brian came over to spectate our eventful Halloween, but didn't seem to drink, which is probably better, b/cuz jenny and i were NOT sharing our jager. :) Although at some point, he did leave to get alcohol, but by that time i was too trashed to know he left. i do know that there were beer bottles the next morning on my counter, so he did go.

Anyways, rewind. After a couple ((4 i believe)) rounds of our shot combo, kelly and jenny decided they were STARVING, so they drug me to the store. We walked all the way to plaid pantry so they could get something to eat, which probably a half mile away. They ended up getting some burritos and while they heated them up i read the halloween jokes in the newspaper. Quite entertaining for me. Yes, we went in our cavewomen costumes. I didn't think i was that drunk when we were there, but now that i think of it, things were getting hazy.

We also had found a home for sale sign, which we left on our path, hidden, to pick up on our way home. When we did it, we had a brilliant idea to cover the "me" on home, so that the sign read "ho for sale", which jenny so beautifully held for all to see -- including a cop. He drove by with jenny holding that sign high and proud!! She disposed of it moments later, but thankfully the cop didn't care. I picked it up intending to take it home so we could take pictures, but was distracted by the car pulling up to us -- BRIAN!!

Now, we were quite upset that he hadn't come to find us before, or even offered us a ride when we left. So he was trying to get us to drive back, but we were like, 4 blocks away. i got in the back, laid down, and put my feet out the window. I think brian might have been trying to hit kelly or jenny, who were both walking, but only in a playful manner. We were at my house before i realized it, and i did NOT wanna get up. Had i been allowed the chance, i would have slept right there. But instead, i played wet noodle and poor Brian had to try to get me up. I got bored fast and went inside.

This is where things get fuzzy, so bear with me. There were many more rounds of drinking, and jenny kelly and i ended up playing "miss mary mack" "miss susie" and "down by the banks" while brian taped us. All of this happening on the kitchen floor. God i wish i knew how that all came about. Possibly rock, paper, scissors, but i can't be sure.

Many other things happened, but i don't know in which order. I remember being outside, and walking to the end of my street and sitting down. Jenny came and sat next to me and we started telling each other that we loved each other, and that we were best friends, and no one else mattered. Also that we were gonna be friends forever, and that now that jenny has a car, things are going to be different.

I also remember much trampoline fun, and playing duck-duck goose with my sister kelly and jenny on the trampoline. that was much earlier in the night, but i think later on we got back on and jumped. my legs dont hurt as much as they normally do after drunk jumping, so it must not have been the favorite thing to do that night.


James showed up a while later, and he was trashed. I remember him putting the tiara on his head, which i had put on my head a while before. Normally, that would not have been okay. At this point i knew i was at my limit, but Jenny said we had one more jager bomb before the jager was gone. I couldn't pass it up but i sure did want to -- i was very drunk, and so was she. I dont remember seeing much more of kelly, but i have a feeling she was not as trashed as we were. Again, i cant be sure.. haha

Much later, I went into the bathroom due to the massive spinning in my head ((no idea at what time)), and saw jenny in there. she quickly moved into the tub afraid of throwing up. i sat by the toilet but didn't think i would need to worry about throwing it all up. instead i closed my eyes.



The next morning, i wake up in my bed with no recollection of how i got there, or much of what happenend the night before. I laid in bed for a long time with my eyes closed, while Konnor was trying to wake me up. it was 8 something. ugh, too early i thought. my stomach was a bit queezy, but i paid no attention to it.

I threw up twice that day and felt like shit. what did i do?? how did i end up in my own bed?? did jenny and i really drink the whole fifth of jager to ourselves??

upon talking to kelly later, she told me this: she came in to check on me and jenny, and i got up saying that i was going to bed. She asked jenny if she wanted to go lay down at which jenny said something like "no, if i throw up in the tub its ok, but alex's mom will kill me if i throw up on the couch." And, believe it or not, that's where she stayed. until the next morning when my mom got up for work and found her there. My tub isn't big either. You cannot lay in it without curling into a ball. And it's cold. wet. dirty. EW....

All in all, we found that the night was a success. Thank you Jenny and Kelly for being AWESOME drinking buddies. And also to Jenny for being an awesome great best friend, adn you know you are. Thank you Brian who kinda watched over us, but for also being there. And to my gay lover, James, who i think should not have driven from Clackamas to come see us cuz you were TRASHED!!!! :) i love you guys!

No comments: