Tuesday, October 16, 2007

what did i do to deserve this?

I HATE WORK!!!
Seriously, do i deserve to be treated like the scum of the universe? is it really my fault that these IDIOTS dont pay their bills, get disconnected, and get charged a deposit?? I DONT THINK SO!! And do you really think you can call us and yell at us because you dont know how to read a freaking bill???? ahahaha. honestly. i would MUCH rather be at home raising my son then dealing with these fucking ass holes!! im so angry right now i am shaking. if it isnt one thing its a freaking nother!!! seriously, take a class on how NOT to be an idiot and then call us!!!! ugh, alex can not deal with this.. i wanted to hang up on this bitch sooooooo bad but couldn't because we have "morals" at my work.. pfft.. she got away with it. if only i could call her back when i leave. oh yeah, i'd tell her what an IDIOT she is. bwahahahaha. sweet revenge. just grin, and bear it though, right? i mean i only have 38 minutes left before i can be happy and start my daily routine of after work decontamination. it will go as follows:
  • shut down my computer (my heart starts to race)
  • walk out to my car and supress the urge to scream
  • get in my car, shut the door, and scream "YES!"
  • take a deep cleansing breath
  • feel my whole body relax
  • drive home (generally back roads to keep the stress to a minimum)
  • on the way home, listen to music and sing a little too loudly
  • pull up to the house and take another cleansing breath
  • walk in, and see my son...

then, its all over. work is something i no longer think about. seeing that smiling face running up to me, wanting to play is more than anything i could EVER ask for. if it weren't for him, i'd still work at Taco Bell (less money but more fun) but i'd not be so happy to see someone. I wouldn't change a damn thing, thats for sure!!

ahhhhhh... i feel much better and can get back to work now.. thank you for this mini retreat!

No comments: