Friday, October 12, 2007

hopes 4 tonite

Alright, since i have come up with the game plan to get rid of my car in order to be able to spend more time with Konnor, i have been a little more at peace w/ work. and by a little i mean maybe 5% more. This week was customer service appreciation week, so they spoiled us with food and drink all week, so that was nice. But still I am stuck here until 6pm and grumpy about that.

Last night when i got home, Konnor was soooo cute! The last couple of days he has this new thing. I think it's probably because he can sense i have been so upset the last few days. Anyways, he came up to me, let me pick him up and hug him. As i went to put him down, he just clung onto my neck, like he didn't wanna let go. That in itself is bizarre cuz he doesn't really like mommy lovin's much. So i sat on the couch and he held those little arms around my neck just hugging me! then he took one of his hands and patted my back, as if he were telling me "mommy, its okay" :) it made me feel sooooooooo good! Little guy is so sweet. I honestly can say that i dont know what i would do without him. I almost didn't keep him but thats another story. :) I also tell him now that i love him to infinity and beyond. he likes toy story and kelly and i dedicated the song "you've got a friend in me" to him and his best friend (her son) Caleb. they are cute. this is them camping. konnor was concerned about caleb cuz he was fussing :)
back to the purpose of my blog. as you are well aware, today is FRIDAY!!! well Jenny and i wanna drink. i hope we can. kelly wants to as well. the funny thing is that i have about 4 half-empty bottles of liquor. yeah, we have grape vodka, reg. vodka, some peach schnapps, and i think my mom has gray goose vodka. yikes!!! and i dont even like vodka!! haha.

Jenny and i always do theme night when we drink. and it turns out if we try to PLAN the theme, it never works. buttttt..... if there is no planning involved, it always happens. i think i wnana put my hair in pig tails and then braid them. haha. it can be young-looking drinking nite. fun!! It isn't suppose to rain tonight, so drunken trampoline is on the list of fun (like it always is). Also, we are going to try some drunken Halo2. I already look drunk playing it, so that will be very interesting. haha!
one other thing before i leave you for the weekend...


GO DUCKS!!!!!
They are playing
Washington State
this weekend.




No comments: