Wednesday, October 24, 2007

hahahaha!

so my post yesterday that pretty much consisted
of angry rants about not having a charger for my
camcorder pretty much rocked my socks..


you see, last night, i got so fed up with not having
it that i actually MADE eddie help me look in his
room for it. Now i know for a fact it was in there
cuz that was the last place it was seen. We searched
high and low EVERYWHERE for that thing for
almost 1/2 an hour. I was about ready to give up,
but saw Eddie looking in the storage under the fish
tank. I helped him look, and, low and behold
THERE IT WAS!!!!
Staring me right in the face. How could
i not have seen it before?! i have looked
in the same bag probably 5 or 6 times,
not ONCE seen it at all! I was sooooooo
excited, i kissed it! you see i need my
camcorder for Konnor moments and,
for the mountain.. to capture all those
tree hitting experiences and wipe outs.
So. pretty much all i wanted
to convey to all you lovely
people that i found my beloved
charger and i soon will be enjoying
life with my camcorder.

No comments: