Thursday, October 11, 2007

mobile blogging

Hey all just got my mobile blog capabilities up and going. Now i can blog from anywhere! Ha ha what a loser. But i can send pics to my blog. Its super cool! I'm tired this evening, just waiting for eddie to get home so we can go to bed. Wow what am i saying, its only six oclock! He he. On another note, my grandma is being a fat bitch. Wow thats no news. She just said she's going to bed. Meaning she's leaving. Yay! Some peace. Meanwhile konnor is shoveling food in his mouth at the table. :) he eats when he wants. Oops he just dropped a piece of food on the floor so she has to clean it up. God just LEAVE already. Gotta go play moderator. Good night to all my non existent readers. (if you are there, let me know) :) sweet dreams. And the pic is old school but just too cute. :)

No comments: