Wednesday, September 12, 2007

you know what bulls**t....

THIEVES....................

I swear if i could move to a tiny town, or, better yet, my own island, i would. in a heartbeat. seriously. ohmigosh.

so this morning i wake up and get konnor out of bed and go out to the car to go to my house (we stayed at eddie's). as i walk around to my door, i notice some paper on the ground and my door not shut all the way. "no fu*king way" i think. i unlock the doors and put konnor in his carseat. then i open my door. my purse.... gone. my ashtray is ripped out and my glove box has been ransacked. F*CK!!!!!! i can't freaking believe this!! i go to eddie's window and bang on it. he sounds grumpy when he yells "what?!?!" i tell him i need his phone, and im bawling. he asks why and i say my car was broken into. then i go back to konnor.

he must have flew out of bed cuz it didnt take him more than 30 seconds to get up. by this time im in hysterics. everything is gone. it was all in my purse. which wasn't visible to anyone. my debit card, my cell phone, my checks, my digital camera with BRAND NEW 2gb memory card. UGH!! i take eddie's phone intending to call tmobile, but instead dial my mom. "i need tmobile's # and wamu's #. never mind im coming home to use your phone." i hang up.

my car is a mess. god, why me? what did i do? im too upset to think clearly. i get into my car and throw a screwdriver into the passenger seat. wait, that wasn't mine. never seen it before. they left it and i just touched it. DAMN IT!! its 5:20 and i have to leave for work in 20 minutes. what do i have time for?

i get to my house and call wamu. can't get ahold of an operator b/cuz of their STUPID ivr system. hang up. call tmobile. crying on the phone with them about what happened. ohmigosh i feel stupid. they tell me it was used at 3:14 am. i stop crying. now im livid. not only did they have the audacity to break into MY car and steal MY stuff, but they have the balls (of steal) to USE my phone. get off the phone with tmobile. im so mad and frustrated and upset i am SHAKING!!

to my computer. my mom comes in and gets ahold of a live person with wamu. im checking my tmobile online acct and see not only did these @$$ holes use my phone once, but FIVE times!! i get on the phone with wamu and tell them to cancel my card and red flag my accounts. thank goodness thats done. now i have to leave for work. i start crying again thinking about my pictures on my camera. gone. pictures on my cell phone. gone. why me? what am i going to do.

i drive to work. my mom, my how i love her, buys me coffee. :) how sweet. i look at my car again. the mess on the floor signifies what used to be in my glove box. i start bawling again. i think my social security card was in there. i needed it last week. god i hope not. was i seriously caught with my pants down in all the ways i can think of? yeah, probably. my lisence is gone. i put on my sunglasses to hide from others driving that i am crying my eyes out.

it could be worse, i suppose. they didn't get away with any of my $$ (at least not that i know of). they only made local calls. i am calling the police to file a report today and give them the #s that were called. i can only hope for sweet revenge. i know that i won't get the priceless pictures back that i took on my camera, and my phone, but thats life. i guess i have to live with it. but what a crappy day. :-(

No comments: