Friday, September 14, 2007

my amazing son

this is Konnor. my sweet little munchkin.







isnt it amazing how one child, one simple part of life, can just change everything? every day that i have gone home this week i have been so upset about the break in, the run arounds with WAMU, and work, I have walked into my front door, seen Konnor get a big smile on his face, and all my worries disappear. How can anyone NOT love the way a child makes you feel? so innocent, so unaware of the world. so naive.




now, minus the beer can (no he wasn't drinking. hehe) this is such a cute picture. he doesn't care that he is being covered in muddy sandy mess. he just cares that it feels funny, and he can pick it up, throw it, and squish it between his little toes. :-) not a care in the world how dirty he is. why? because no one has put it into his head that its yucky.

anyways, the point i am making here is that my son, so young and happy, is refreshing for me. it brings my stress to a non-existent level (at least temporarily). he ALWAYS wants to play with mommy. and i love him more than everything put in this world together. i can't wait for 6pm to go home and see his smiling face. cuz its been another super stressful day and quite frankly, i dont know if im going to make it.

another grand thing happening this evening is a little drinky drinky time with my partner in crime (almost literally). jenny. i think tonight's theme is going to be punk rock emo psychos. the "im gonna kill someone" sorta thing. haha. we are great together. she had a rough week too. more or less a rough day i guess. :-\

No comments: