Friday, September 7, 2007

welcome to blogging!!

haha. my first post. i cant believe i finally broke down and made a blog. i dont know what inspired me, really. i just really want to write. and write my heart out. you know? :) it takes a lot of weight off my shoulders when i can just write. friends have said i should write a book. nah, i dont like that idea. too much time and $$.

so anyways, my name is alex. i have a son who is currently 18 months old, and the love of my life. you will hear a lot about my little munchkin. i guarantee that. also, my loving boyfriend of 4 years, eddie. but probably, and most likely, you will hear about jenny. my best friend. and our wacky zanie adventures! jenny and i are a couple of crazy chicks lookin to have a fun time. 9 times out of 10 without anyone else, but there are people that get in on the fun. so yeah.

thats me. thats my people. im sure you'll become better acquainted with me and my peeps as i blog. for sure.

:)

have a good day!

oh yeah, and i dont write by the rules of grammar. so if you dont like that i dont capitalize or put in my commas or apostrophes, im sorry

No comments: