Friday, September 21, 2007

a little something i wrote

i am scrapbooking in honor of my son. i am super far behind, but have decided that on one page, i am going to put a super cute pic of the two of us, and write a poem. i got the inspiration for this poem last night.. anyways, here it is...


The moment I saw you
I looked into your eyes
I was so overwhelmed
I started to cry.

Your nose was so perfect
Your eyes round and blue
From head to your toes
I fell in love with you.

You cried all the first night
I couldn't get you calm
I wasn't sure if i was
cut out to be your mom.

We formed a special bond
As the days went by
Now you're growing so fast
time just seems to fly.

And it breaks my heart
As I watch you grow
Because I know one day
I'll have to let my baby go.

I'll preserve our memories
In my heart forever
I won't forget them
Not now, not EVER!!

No comments: