Friday, December 14, 2007

such a time its been..

there has been no update lately. for that, i apologize. My time and effort has gone into creating an online diary. Much more open and a lighter atmosphere. I can talk to people who read easily, and i have grown close to a couple people in my current situation in a short time.

Not that i will discontinue my blog here. I love my blog too much to ditch it. Christmas is coming, and changes are as well. For fear of who reads this, i won't say anything here. Just know that steps are being made to get to where i want to go.

Terrified as i may be, these changes are much needed. I am severly depressed right now, that i cannot deny. My heart hurts for many different reasons. Even through this hard time, i see Konnor needs me and his smiling face is something i cannot and will not deny. Those blue eyes are cutting into me right now as i type this as i stare at the picture of him on my desk. Well, the one of MANY!!!

I need support with the journey im about to embark on. Cheer me on, because if i do not come in first place in this race, losing will be a travesty.

More clarification to come. :-\

*.::me::.*

1 comment:

jimbizzle said...

It's because I found your blog, huh?