Friday, December 21, 2007

a conversation

that i had with eddie today.. its a text convo.. bear with the misspellings and poor grammar.. he isnt the brightest crayon in the box..

me: jenny wants me and konnor to stay the night and go to saturday market in the morning
him: i kenw it
him: i knew it
me: what
him: that your going to that
me: its at her parents househim: ya ducking right
him: why do you do this i dont know any one that has a girl friend and let them go stay the night at anyone house
him: you said you were coming home
me: dont get all pissy
him: why
me: shes my best friend. thats why. we wanna go early. thats also why. you shouldnt question the trust. i let you hang out with pot smokers because i TRUST you
me: why what
him: your REALLY going
me: uh. yeah. i dont think ill be spending any time with her in the next few days.
him: so
me: so
him: so i wont see you
me: yes you will
him: when
me: after work. gotta get konnor
him: i wanna do what we did this morning agein
me: k
him: your really staying at her house
me: yeah
him: pronges
me: huh
him: prom
him: when are you going to be back tomorrow
me: around noon or so
him: can i go play a tournament
me: yeah if you want. you may have to meet us at the aunt's house
him: what?
me: christmas at the aunt's house
him: tomorrow i know
me: yeah if your tournament goes too long then you may have to meet us there.
him: k call me
me: at 1230. my lunch
him: k
him: you love me
me: ya i love you
((((((an hour later))))))
him:you on brake ill call you k
me: ya i am
((((((15 minutes later))))))
him: you are seeing some one else
me: i think your crazy
him: you think i am just ok with it
him: i want you to show me where jen
him: lives
me: why?
him: you would wanna know
him: wanna meet them too
him: hello
me: you have issues. i dont do this crazy shit to you
him: i not stay the night at people place (peoples houses)
him: what you have anything to say
him: hello
him: hello
me: i have nothing else to say
him: why you dun
him: i love you alot and i care
him: you bakin up with me
him: you mad then
me: no. im working
him: i dont go stay the night any were
him: why can't i go too
him: i go then you can stay at my house
me: IM STAYING AT JENNYS PARENTS HOUSE! NOT HERS!
him: whats wrong with that
him: why cant i go then you can stay the night with me
me: im staying with jenny at her parents house. they dont let boys in the house for one. and two im staying the night!
him: why cant you do that what you going to the mountain
me: no WE ARE GOING TO STAY AT JENNYS PARENTS HOUSE!!!
him: you think you just tell me then i am ok with it
me: no i dont but oh well
him: what i say
him: what did i text you
him: why o well you dont care
me: you think you just tell me then i am ok with it. . . . . thats what you said
him: i dont like you staying at places
him: makes me feel like shit worry alot
him: why you not said anything
me: im working
him: baby
me: what
me: im sorry i was busy. shit. calm down.
him: you wanna get married
him: do you
him: hello do you or not
him: why dont you ANSWER?
him: you wanna get married
him: yes or nome: yes
him: will you marrie me

No comments: