Thursday, February 7, 2008

tears, tears, and more tears.

I am extremely happy the holidays are over. Not only because I have relieved a lot of stress, but because we are only two days from D-Day. Or…. Break up with Eddie day. And the last few days have proven to me why I don’t want to be with him and why it’s a good thing that we don’t continue this relationship.


For one thing….. sh*t I don’t even know where to start.. I can’t think straight and I’m coming down with something (I’m sick).. Okay, well let’s see.. Christmas eve I was at work, and I get this text from Eddie talking about me commenting on someone’s myspace. It was a male friend of mine, we’ll call him C for now. Anyways, C and I are friends thru Jenny and he commented on my main pic. My comments are hidden, which are a good thing since ppl comment me things he would get upset over. So I tell Eddie yeah I did and that C and I are friends. So he is all mad about that. Whatever..


I got off work early on Christmas eve – 3 hours early. Paid time by the company, I didn’t have to use my own PTO hours. That was nice. I went to the store, which was a stupid stupid mistake. For one item. I got out pretty quick, but my goodness it was busy. For a moment I missed my desk and my chair at work – so quiet and peaceful. Yeah, only for a brief moment.
Later that night, after everyone went to bed, I wrapped all my gifts. Well, my mom wrapped hers first, and since we had one roll of tape, I had to wait. 2 am rolled around before I was finished. I sat and played 2 rounds of Halo 2 on live before Eddie stumbled out. He got all upset that I wasn’t laying in bed with him and that I was out there, and started an argument. I told him to fuck off, started crying, and continued until I fell asleep.


7:30 am Christmas day my sister woke me up to open our stockings. Eddie was holding onto me very tightly (odd thing for him to do) and got mad when I tried to pry myself free of him. I just rolled my eyes and got out of bed. He came out minutes later asking if I was coming back. I had already told him that I was, and he went back to the bedroom. He came out again 10 minutes later and plopped on the couch next to me.


He was upset, because in years past, I would always do a stocking for him. I told him in advance I couldn’t this year, there wasn’t enough money. He said before it was okay, but seemed genuinely hurt that I didn’t do it. Oh well. I didn’t care, I bought him gifts.


Then, whenever I would get on the phone with someone, he would be right there – wherever I was – to listen to my side on the conversation. Then, when I said something he didn’t like, he would get mad, and I would be trying to mouth to him what I was talking about, who I was talking to, etc.. it was ridiculous. Then, after I got off the phone, he would interrogate me on what I was talking about. I almost decked him I got so mad at him. (he is texting me “I love you” right now – I don’t want to reply).


There was something else, but I cannot, for the life of me, remember what it was. If I do remember, I will put an update next to the title.


I do remember the other thing I was going to talk about now. Jenny and I have been having little “tiffs” here and there. Christmas eve was the original date that we were going to exchange gifts. Between her plans and Eddie, we didn’t do it, and I cried Christmas eve because of that. Then, Christmas day, we were going to do it, but after I had dinner at Eddie’s grandma’s house, it was like 6:30 pm and Jenny wanted to meet in the middle instead of coming over like she was suppose to.

We argued and said some mean things, which made me cry after I told her I’d just talk to her the next day. I was genuinely hurt that my best friend shut me out. There is more to it than this, but it would take me FOREVER to write everything out. I’ll post the email I sent her instead, in my next entry.


Hope everyone’s Christmas was amazing!!

Loves,
Alex

No comments: